Zennie62 on YouTube

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Roger Clemens to be indicted for perjury by Suzannah B. Troy



1010 Wins reports... "Federal authorities will indict ex-Yankee Roger Clemens on perjury charges, according to The New York Times."  

I have a Yankee baseball signed by the old school Yankees and the ink has faded like baseball players integrity.

A-Rod is called "A-Fraud" on many websites here in NYC.   I am a New York fan and I support New York Teams but not cheaters and or wife beaters or dudes that use interns like sexual blow up dolls and that applies to misogynist creepy male behavior that pervades professional sports and I am sure these guys get an early start in throwing values and integrity to the wind.

I won't go to the "new" Yankee Stadium that leaves way too many New Yorkers aka known as the tax payers that declare the big Apple home....as in using tax payer dollars -- we were robbed - for a stadium to expensive for most New Yorkers to afford a ticket, beer and a hot dog.

Mike Bloomberg even made Babe Ruth's ghost homeless.   I won't visit the Yankee Stadium Babe Ruth did not build.

I have Roger Clemens signed photo I bought on the street and it may be a fake...what to do...maybe I will turn it in to the 1st Precinct....?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit the new Zennie62.com

 
Google Analytics Alternative