Zennie62 on YouTube

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I am going to Burning Man! by Suzannah B. Troy




Well, I wish I was going to Burning Man.   This beautiful woman is going and she took her short blond hair and did a make-over in preparation.  Isn't her hair beautiful?

The woman behind this magical hair make-over is Dana Divine, The goddess maker....

I won't be going to Burning Man and my hair is not in shape to take on extensions but I can live vicariously through this magical woman and dream.   

Anyone willing to babysit my senior citizen handicap cats because I want to jump on a plane asap and go to Burning Man too!

What is Burning Man?   I can't explain but click here and learn or better yet attend...I wish I was going.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit the new Zennie62.com

 
Google Analytics Alternative