Zennie62 on YouTube

Friday, August 20, 2010

The Expendables NY cute guy says great! by Suzannah B. Troy





I am not going to see The Expendables so I asked this young man for a review!  He just loved the movie.   I have to say I just thought this young man was winning and I would like to see him up on the big screen.

Since I wasn't going to see this big action flick that has been kicking butt at the box office I really appreciated this young man taking the time to fill me it.

He thought the film, The Expendables and all the action packed stars in the film were great.  He said the only thing better would be more explosions and even longer....

This guy was terrific!

Here is our very one Zennie Abraham at the press conference interviewing the stars of The Expendable including Sly Stallone.  I had to smile at one of the questions Zennie asked.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit the new Zennie62.com

 
Google Analytics Alternative