Zennie62 on YouTube

Saturday, August 21, 2010

True Blood - When the season ends? by Suzannah B. Troy




The True Blood Rolling Stone cover was a hot topic of discussion and than I heard these words we all have thought to ourselves...."What am I going to do when the season ends?"  I haven't looked at The Rolling Stones cover and magazine.   I know that is sacrilege.

I just can't wait until tomorrow which i predict will frustrate me as much as entertains me.

I feel about Alan Ball's HBO True Blood the way I feel about a really good mystery book I want to finish the book but don't want the book to end -- like the vampires lives, I want True Blood to go and on....

The conversation I joined was by too people that had no problem with all the blood.  I do.  They just love it.  Eat it up.  I don't.  I am grossed out but still the show is bloody good!    We all discussed who we would want to sleep with on the show and for right now I picked the actor who plays the male nurse.   I just think he is hot.   Of course that is subject to change and I love that really big werewolf.  



If only season 4 would start immediately after season 3 ends...  Here is a short coming attraction for tomorrow night with Eric as always being riveting.....      I am feeling anemic right now as all True Blood fans are waiting for Sunday Night.....!!!!!

Here is the guide for episodes for Season 3   and it looks like Sept. 12 is the last episode....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit the new Zennie62.com

 
Google Analytics Alternative