Zennie62 on YouTube

Sunday, August 29, 2010

IPhone 4 Lovers Tips From Suzannah B. Troy



Apple IPhone lovers what ever IPhone model you have here are some basic tips from an Apple lover. I converted to Apple 3 years ago and fell hard.

Tips to save your battery.... Go into your settings and.....

1) Make sure your Wi-Fi is turned off is you are not using it. In NYC if you have it on and walk around you will drain your phone's battery which ever model you have so turn the Wifi off. In NYC walking down the street it can be hilarious to shocking to read the locals Wifi network custom names' all mostly with locks.

2) lower the brightness of your screen...big battery savor.

3) Not using the phone turning it off is a good thing because the phone works best if you give it a rest occasionally but if not just click the button on the right once and the screen goes dark and saves your battery. This is the same button if you hold it down long enough it gives you a prompt to shut off the phone.

4) Mail: If you are really are concerned about your battery than go to mail, click "fetch data" and and switch to manual.

Those are just a fun few tips and for my Mac Book I bought techno-skin at the Apple store and that was a great move. My senior citizen handicap cat walks all over my computer and or has hair balls including on my computer keys so the techno-skin has radically improved my life. All her hair is no longer sinking down in between my computer keys and my cat wants me to tell you no more debris from my Cadbury chocolate bars splatters on my key pad. Highly recommended

I will be back to tell you about my Otter Box Defender for my IPhone 4 soon!

best, peace, love Apple,
Suzannah B. Troy, artist, blogger, YouTuber NYC
also very, very tired but thanks for reading my blogging!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit the new Zennie62.com

 
Google Analytics Alternative