Zennie62 on YouTube

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Was Oakland Raiders Spy On Zennie Abraham At NFL Draft 2007 Marc Badain?

Was Oakland Raiders Spy On Zennie Abraham At NFL Draft 2007 Marc Badain? - Video

Was Oakland Raiders Spy On Zennie Abraham At NFL Draft 2007 Marc Badain? https://ift.tt/2J8FXdO - The NFL held its annual NFL Draft Media Luncheon at Chelsea Piers on Thursday, April 26th. As part of the process of interviews and photo-ops, the players -- JaMarcus Russell, Brady Quinn, Adrian Peterson, Calvin Johnson, and Gaines Adams went outside -- well, except Peterson, who stayed in doors for some reason. While this is supposed to be a function where the media can point their cameras at these future stars, one person who I know but will not name with the Oakland Raiders felt it necessary to point his Leica video-camera at me. Twice. The first time he did it was at the Russell interview. All of the cameras are pointed at JaMarcus, except his. I happen to have a good feel for this, so I spotted him and was on alert. I was determined to catch him. The second time he did it was outside and I used my camcorder to bait him and catch him red-handed (or should I say "Silver-and-Black" handed?) filming me instead of the players!! It's in the video. Look for yourself!! Once the Raiders guy sees me point back at him, he walks off like a scared rabbit. It was one of the craziest events I've ever seen in my life. Why me? This places me in a category that's rare -- people spied on by the Oakland Raiders. It reminds me of those stories of the late New York Jets Coach Weeb Eubank who was once rumored to have screamed at a light bulb "Al Davis, I know you're up there!" It caused me to recall when my friend Sports Illustrated writer Michael Silver was banned from Oakland training camp for writing critical articles about the organization. For what reason, I don't know. It could be linked to my open criticism of their habit of running to court to sue either the NFL or Oakland as a way of raising revenue. But they're a big firm and such opinions are mine to have, regardless of whether the Raiders like them or not. The Raiders don't understand that it's impossible to control a message in today's society -- let the lesson begin. They don't know what the alternative course of actions are. I do. But I'm pretty tired of this and other actions by the organization with respect to me to this date. As far as I'm concerned the organization should have given me a medal for almost bringing the 2005 Super Bowl to Oakland, in the face of their lawsuits against both the City of Oakland and the NFL. Moreover, the 2005 Super Bowl would have made the Raiders the host team, and the controller of 10,000 tickets with a street value of around $3 million. See: https://ift.tt/2KcYcjx I put Oakland on the map as a possible Super Bowl host city, nearly give the organization a handsome reward in the process, and this is the thanks I get? Thanks! Zennie Abraham - vlog produced by Zennie Abraham Zennie62 Blog https://ift.tt/1d6iMwr - youtube video - Oakland Raiders highlights and commentary - Dallas Cowboys highlights A Zennie Abraham YouTube Vlog Zennie62, Oakland's 1st YouTube Partner Channel, covers San Diego Comic Con, NFL Draft, Oakland Raiders, CES Las Vegas, The Academy Awards - CBS SF Bay Area Follow @Zennie62 on Twitter https://twitter.com/zennie62 オークランドの襲撃者
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/JFnlHJ9mb8A

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit the new Zennie62.com

 
Google Analytics Alternative