Zennie62 on YouTube

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Where Is My TC Disrupt Press Credential Tech Crunch? #TCDisrupt

Where Is My TC Disrupt Press Credential Tech Crunch? #TCDisrupt - Video

Tech Crunch Disrupt 2015 is underway and still no press credential I signed up for. Moreover, for some reason, I never received feed back on my press credential for The Crunchies either. This is a new level of weird treatment from an organization that I never had concerns with in the past. I was at the first TC Disrupt in New York City and TC Founder Michael Arrington said I managed to disrupt that event via social media! That wasn't the last TC Disrupt or Crunchies to that point. But clearly something is amiss.
via IFTTT
http://youtu.be/3kvrEUkRN_A

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit the new Zennie62.com

 
Google Analytics Alternative