Zennie62 on YouTube

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Man dies, dozens hospitalized after carbon monoxide leak at New York mall – CNN

CNNPolice and emergency crews rushed to the mall in Huntington Station, New York, on Saturday night after reports that a woman had collapsed in the basement of Legal Sea Foods. Once they arrived, they felt dizzy as well and determined that the cause was …Police probe source of deadly carbon monoxide leak at New York […]

from WordPress http://ift.tt/1fdKape



Post a Comment

Visit the new Zennie62.com

Google Analytics Alternative