Zennie62 on YouTube

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mike Bloomberg supports immigrants NYC is not Arizona posted by Suzannah B. Troy

I agree with king Mike on this issue but what is just reprehensible on more than a blot on his legacy is his denying the people a referendum, pushing a reckless, dangerous tsunami of development on "old" New York's infrastructure and the mass displacement because of it. What about all the people forced out of NY because of evictions and or they can't afford this "new" hideous NY with sky piercing mirrored buildings that reflect a history destroyed and communities no longer welcome?


For anyone following my blogging and political YouTube documentary series on NY Politics and the major focus is on Mike Bloomberg you know I voted for him twice and I feel he betrayed my votes and my belief in him.


I painted a powerful portrait of him and transformed it into a brilliant art poster that lampoons him.  "Mayor Bloomberg King of New York, Is Democracy for Sale?".   On this poster it does state his philanthropy  is welcome.


Here is the very first YouTube I made, "Mayor Bloomberg King of New York".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E67PYtwkTUo in an on going series....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit the new Zennie62.com

 
Google Analytics Alternative