Zennie62 on YouTube

Friday, November 17, 2017

Casey At Radio Bar Oakland Is The Worst Bartender In Oakland

Casey At Radio Bar Oakland Is The Worst Bartender In Oakland - Video

Casey At Radio Bar Oakland Is The Worst Bartender In Oakland Radio Bar Oakland used to be cool, now it’s lost its vibe. A bartender by the name of Casey is awful: defensive, nervous, and completely devoid of true social skills. Radio Bar has never had a bartender like Casey. When I walked in, I was greeted with him saying not welcome to Radio Bar, but “See your ID”. I took it as a compliment given my age but then he went to tell me it wasn’t that! What an impolitic dude! He did not recognize that I was trying to be funny and connect. Not good.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/hPIdrEOy-Wc

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit the new Zennie62.com

 
Google Analytics Alternative