Zennie62 on YouTube

Friday, October 20, 2017

This Powell St SF BART Station Agent Thinks It’s OK To Yell At Me When I Need Help

This Powell St SF BART Station Agent Thinks It’s OK To Yell At Me When I Need Help - Video

This Powell St SF BART Station Agent Thinks It’s OK To Yell At Me When I Need Help This was crazy. I had a BART ticket with a stamp to exit, as long as I present the ticket. So I did that at Powell St BART, and after showing it to the agent, but the machine told me to see the agent again! So I went back and her tone to me was real rude. And I asked her to just not talk to me that way. Rather that do that,she continued with a way of talking to me that was not necessary. She knows my videos because she said my name, but then did not care. As you can see.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/k6lxTpDjjaM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit the new Zennie62.com

 
Google Analytics Alternative