Zennie62 on YouTube

Thursday, October 5, 2017

From Zennie Abraham: 9-11 Meme With My Face Is Fake News From A Racist Idiot

From Zennie Abraham: 9-11 Meme With My Face Is Fake News From A Racist Idiot - Video

From Zennie Abraham - Zennie62 on YouTube: 9-11 Meme With My Face Is Fake News From A Racist Idiot A man I met at the YouTube Creator Day Atlanta named Ron Weaver happened to find a meme that uses my face image and says that 9-11 is something in the past - and has a photo of Gene Wilder saying "so was slavery". It's obviously racist and stupid and fake news. Anyone who has looked at my vlogs over the years regularly knows that I annual make a video reminding all of what happened on 9-11 and why we should never forget it. I have interviewed flag wavers on that day and 9-11 Truthers. It's obvious I don't want to forget it or anyone else. The person who made the meme, I'd like to know who that criminal person is just to out them. But it was completely wrong. And again, racist because of the use of my face as a black person and the mention of slavery.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/Ke0DZoKd9sA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit the new Zennie62.com

 
Google Analytics Alternative