Zennie62 on YouTube

Friday, May 5, 2017

Family With Infant Children Booted Off Delta Flight

Family With Infant Children Booted Off Delta Flight - Video

Here is a video of Delta airlines booting myself, my wife and my 2 children ages 1 and 2 off delta flight 2222 April 23 from Maui to LAX. They oversold the flight and asked us to give up a seat we purchased for my older son that my younger son was sitting in. You will hear them lie to me numerous times to get my son out of the seat.The end result was we were all kicked off the flight. They then filled our 4 seats with 4 customers that had tickets but no seats. They oversold the flight. When will this all stop? It was midnight in Maui and we had to get a hotel and purchase new tickets the following day. email bootedbydelta@gmail.com
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/p7pM8IyxpTc

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit the new Zennie62.com

 
Google Analytics Alternative