Zennie62 on YouTube

Saturday, August 27, 2016

‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias – New York Times

New York TimesBut an investigation by The New York Times — drawing on decades-old files from the New York City Commission on Human Rights, internal Justice Department records, court documents and interviews with tenants, civil rights activists and prosecutors … and more …read more From:: New York City News By Google News

from WordPress http://ift.tt/2bPB4JH
via IFTTT

1 comments:

Diane L said...

I wish there was a working link to the article. It makes me feel a sense of loss for the overall integrity of our country with the unending stream of garbage that seems to be flowing from our Presidents past and present. I know we was suppose to run the country like his successful real estate business but the country is a but more complex. I could say I am buying a new home in Florida http://www.drhorton.com/Florida/East-Florida and find my home online, but should I be CEO of both google and D.R. Horton because I did that?

Post a Comment

Visit the new Zennie62.com

 
Google Analytics Alternative