Zennie62 on YouTube

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Music|Prince Died From Accidental Overdose of Opioid Painkiller – New York Times

New York TimesPrince, the music icon who struggled with debilitating hip pain during his career, died from an accidental overdose of self-administered fentanyl, a type of synthetic opiate, officials in Minnesota said Thursday. The news ended weeks of speculation … and more …read more From:: New York City News By Google News

from WordPress http://ift.tt/25Dsrbr


Post a Comment

Visit the new Zennie62.com

Google Analytics Alternative