Zennie62 on YouTube

Monday, April 11, 2016

Liked on YouTube: Luis Angry Lyft Driver In Oakland Part 2

Luis Angry Lyft Driver In Oakland Part 2 - Video

Luis Angry Lyft Driver In Oakland Part 2 So I use Lyft and this guy named Luis drives up but he is a full two houses away from where I am. I flag him to come to me. I have a bad hip. When he gets to me and opens the door, I told him the address was here and he starts arguing. I told him to forget the ride and he insists of taking me. What I was trying to explain to him is the old business fact the customer is always right. He proceeds to call me egotistical and arrogant - so I started this two part video. You can see how he talks to me and tells me to be quiet and then tells me the customer is not right. Then he fails to stop where I want to get off and do all the time. All on video.
via IFTTT
http://youtu.be/F_q4UqIZE3I

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit the new Zennie62.com

 
Google Analytics Alternative