Zennie62 on YouTube

Saturday, December 27, 2014

JEFF EDELSTEIN: My Chris Christie, Yankees and cell phone predictions were … – The Trentonian

JEFF EDELSTEIN: My Chris Christie, Yankees and cell phone predictions were …The Trentonian1) “Chris Christie will either get himself or find himself in enough trouble to have his 2016 presidential hopes seriously compromised.” I mean, come on. Less than a week later, the Bridgegate scandal broke. I could not have been more right. I am […]


The post JEFF EDELSTEIN: My Chris Christie, Yankees and cell phone predictions were … – The Trentonian appeared first on Zennie62.






from WordPress http://www.zennie62blog.com/2014/12/27/jeff-edelstein-my-chris-christie-yankees-and-cell-phone-predictions-were-the-trentonian/

via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit the new Zennie62.com

 
Google Analytics Alternative