Zennie62 on YouTube

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lady Gaga Rainbows Love NYC's her drug by Suzannah B. Troy


"Little monsters heart I keep, and as I lay me down to sleep, I dream of rainbow roads to love, for now New York city's my drug" Tweet or should I say poetry from Lady Gaga. I took a peak at her schedule which is impressive and left me tired....I do not know how she does it! She will be playing at Madison Square Garden Feb. 21 and 22nd.

I don't own an album of Lady Gaga's. Do young people even use the word album anymore but the Vanity Fair article where she also graces the cover really intrigued me! I have written some pieces on her that seem popular like "Lady Gaga was that you?" and her is the first one I wrote about her vachina reference.

Lady Gaga has sky rocketed to fame and that is understating her meteoric success and even if I don't own an album I want to hear what she has to say. It is said she is going to be bigger than Madonna and she has a far better voice.

As someone almost double her age (not quite) I am interested how she evolves....This tweet about rainbow roads and how much she loves NYC and her fans inspired me to follow her on twitter.

best,
Suzannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit the new Zennie62.com

 
Google Analytics Alternative