Zennie62 on YouTube

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

GAY bar next door to Mosque WTC by Suzannah B. Troy




Hey Tom!  Great news!  There is going to be a wonderful gay bar next to the location of the future Mosque.  You guy wants to model himself after the Jewish community than he must be aware we have a big gay community!  I believe in religious freedom and tolerance and I am wondering if you want to reach out and heal great but it seems like there is a lot of pain and upset no healing.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgTwGyCsxk0 Here is my YouTube that address previous questions you have asked Tom about Bloomberg and here is proof you are not alone.  I am asking for a trial and wondering if he gets to walk like Naomi Campbell does...away, away she goes from any accountability to party hearty - back to the run way she goes....


Read this article in The New York Post!   I have to check out that bar!  Some how I think the bar will be far more welcoming than the Mosque....  I am actually straight, although I play basketball better than a lot of guys, have 2 cats and get gay bashed from time to time...I do think I have a gay man trapped inside my body from teh 1980's...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit the new Zennie62.com

 
Google Analytics Alternative