Zennie62 on YouTube

Friday, July 16, 2010

Apple Heaven no more Hell by Suzannah B. Troy

The New York Post has an article on one update with the Iphone 4 and I tell you another hot off the press or should I say Apple website!

Pull up to my bumper baby....Grace Jones song way back when....
Well Apple is giving out free Bumpers.

Apple also has a notice on their website new download able to give you more bars.

I posted this comment on the article.....




Suzannah B. Troy



07/16/2010 4:07 PM



I wrote a blog piece Apple Hell but the reality is Apple is mind blowingly awesome out of this world flaws included. They have the best customer service on the planet. If you buy a computer they will educate you once a week for one hour every week for a year. If you walk in the store you may see them doing amazing programs with inner city kids and people older than me (I am 48) eagerly learning in the one on one sessions which are 99 dollars a year. The press may be trying to drive down Apple's stock but it won't work because Apple has too many happy customers. Yes it sucks when the calls drop and or I can't get data. I hate being forced to sign a contract with AT&T or any company for 2 years -- sounds illegal but Apple rocks the house. I have filmed a homeless musician that made 2 records in the 1960's and self destructed and put the film "Giuseppi Logan playing Begin the Beguine" on YouTube radically changing his life. I helped him reconnect with people around the world that had bought his records in the 60's and his youngest son a musical gifted artist like him who had not seen his father in 40 years all because I threw out my Dell. Bought a MacBook and took one on one classes for $99 a year. I filmed NYU and a little local rag the villager turning away senior citizens, the press including NY1 to Christine Quinn and her opposition in the candidates debate for city council and posted this injustice and undemocratic activity live from the street all on the 3Gs. Now that I am using Apple 4 with rubber I am glad to have the much improved camera despite the frustrations encountered with every version of Iphone so I would like to drop AT&T and try Verizon.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit the new Zennie62.com

 
Google Analytics Alternative