Zennie62 on YouTube

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Suzannah B. Troy beats out The New York Times on Stieg Larsson's 4th Book and the battle over his estate


When I made this YouTube about Bloomberg's goat may sing and Stieg Larsson's trilogy plus 1
I had no idea The New York Times magazine was working on the story about Larsson.  See the Sunday New York Times magazine section.

I have written about the 4th book and the battle before and it is public knowledge posted on Stieg Larsson's website but I was ahead of the game and one reason why is Larsson's book focus on corruption, democracy, cowardly sicko bullies of the worst kind although they are all awful and it speaks to me and what is happening right now in NYC.

Now on to the news that U2 lovers all over the world I am sure are far more concerned with and that is Bono was rushed to the hospital in Germany.  He hurt his back during a rehearsal and had to taken in immediately for emergency surgery.

Clearly his loved ones and everyone involved in the tour wanted him healed and back on his feet asap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit the new Zennie62.com

 
Google Analytics Alternative