Zennie62 on YouTube

Friday, April 30, 2010

Vibeke Hastrup Suzannah B. Troy Restoration NY Theatre Workshop post by Suzannah B. Troy


New York happenings....A wonderful friend and New Yorker suppose to accompany me to Restoration was not feeling well so I had an extra ticket.  I approached the box office and in my shy and demure way -- kind of like Claudia Shear "Blown Sideways Through Life" -- I just shouted out would anyone like a free ticket?

Viebeke Hastrup said yes and I was so happy to impress upon her  a New York magical moment like this. She impressed me too.  She is here from Denmark and this beautiful actress is here hoping to put on a play here in NYC in 2011.

Good luck Vibeke!!!!!!  I will be there.   I was here tonight as part of a small package of tickets I bought to support The New York Theatre workshop.  It was such a pleasure to enjoy this play with someone who really appreciates the theatre, acting and the arts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit the new Zennie62.com

 
Google Analytics Alternative